Lasted updated on January 5th, 2019.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS FOR JOHNNY DAPPER.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not deliberately collect personal information from visitors under 18 years of age. If we find that a child under 18 years of age has submitted personal information to Johnny Dapper, we will try to delete the information as soon as possible. If you think we have any personal information about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Your personal data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where the laws on the processing of personal data may be less protective than the laws of your country. By providing your data, you agree to processing and transferring them.
European residents have the right to access personal information that we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, if you are a resident of Europe, please note that we process your information in order to fulfill contracts we may have with you (e.g. if you place an order via the Site) or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
” Personal Data” means data which, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e- mail address and any other non- public information related to or linked to any of the specified data.
Information You Provide to Us.
- When creating an account to login to our network( “Account”), we can collect your e- mail address and password.
- We will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction when you order products or gift cards on our website, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping address information.
- We will collect your e-mail address if you subscribe to our e- mail newsletter.
- If you provide us with feedback or contact us by e- mail, we will collect your name and e- mail address and any other content included in your e- mail to send you a response.
- When you post content on our Site, such as a review, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to view it, along with your first name and last initial.
Information Collected via Technology.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
– “Cookies”. Like many online services, cookies are used to gather information. Cookies are small pieces of information that a site sends to the hard drive of your computer while you visit the site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once your web browser is closed) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer until you delete them) to give you a more personal and interactive experience on our website and services. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Pixel tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format that users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
– “Flash LSOs”. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “FLASH COOKIES,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: HTTP://WWW.MACROMEDIA.COM/HELLO/DOCUMENTATION/EN/FLASHPLAYER/HELP/SETTINGS_MANAGER
Information Collected From You About Others
- If you send a gift card to a third party, we will collect both your and the third party’s name and e-mail address in order to send the third party an electronic gift card.
- If you decide to invite a third party to purchase our products, we will collect your and the third party’s name, e-mail address, and/or social media account username in order to send a promotional message to the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to contact the third party. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database. To make the referral process easier, we provide you the opportunity to import contact information directly from your address book. With your permission, we will access your address book and import your contacts’ information to facilitate the referral process. The communication that is sent to your friends may come from your e-mail address or social media account so that your friends know that you want to invite them to visit our Site.
Information Collected From Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from certain third parties, such as demographic information from Facebook tools. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- screen for potential risk or fraud;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the products and Services you request;
- measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
- understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
When you post comments on our Site, you will be identified by your first name and last initial. Please note that any Personal Data you include on a public area of the Site will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Third Party Service Providers
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Data with other third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Johnny Dapper.
Social Networking Sites (SNS)
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING.
For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Stripe (HTTPS://STRIPE.COM) and PayPal (HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to HTTPS://STRIPE.COM/US/PRIVACY and HTTPS://WWW.PAYPAL.COM/US/WEBAPPS/MPP/UA/PRIVACY-FULL.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- DE-LINKING SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account.
- CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.